Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: jess book cover

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I apologize if this has been covered, but when I went to the Books-a-Million site to see when the Jess book would be available, I found a larger version of the bookcover. Here's a link:

    http://www.booksamillion.com/bam/cov...1593690169.jpg

  2. #2
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Covered or not, I really appreciate the link.

    She DOES look like Kaya with a more Asian look to her eyes.

    I hope the doll is that pretty!

  3. #3
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for the link.... I think the doll will be pretty!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •